Monday, June 16, 2008

Zayden @ Week 9

I had been a very naughty boy this week. Refusing my milk and will cry out loud for no apparent reasons. Mummy,Daddy and grandma tried all ways to coax me to drink my milk and i am trying to tell them... Hey the teats are too small for me. My gong-gong mummy still feeding me with the new-born teats... Hello... mummy I am 2 months old.

I have progress very well this week. I can grasp things already and can laugh out loud... Poor mummy and grandma had try to record my laughter but all i give them is a smile... hee hee

Oh ya... I also need to sleep with pacifier which made mummy very angry... No Pacifier means no OR-OR...


Daddy and Me

Photobucket

Hmm... I look pretty much like daddy

Photobucket


Photobucket

Mummy managed to capture my smile

Photobucket

Hmm... this doesnt taste like milk

Photobucket

No comments: