Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I AM A NAUGHTY BOY

Mummy had been busy taking care of me this week that she had no time to take pictures for me... This is what happened for the week.

I had been a very naughty boy for the past 1 week. I made mummy cried so many many times by refusing my milk ( breast milk and formula) and will cry real loud. Mummy almost throw me down the bed...

Mummy... i am sorry. My tummy got wind and the only way i can tell you mummy is to cry and refused my milk. Luckily mummy and granny found out what happened and massaged my tummy... gosh i felt relieved and hungry for milk again....

Friday... Suddenly my face very very itchy and i used my mittens to rub and rub and face become swollen and almost bleed. I refused my milk again and cried out loud...
Mummy, Daddy and granny almost sent me to Thomson Medical.. but i fell asleep and they drop the idea...

Saturday... Mummy woke me up early,bath me and together with my second kim-po and Zhi-chun biao-uncle. they brought me to see PD and wow it expensive... $100++ bucks for two tubes of cream. Mummy applied for me and of course within hours my face healed and i can sleep and drink normally

Sunday... mummy and daddy brought me back to Tampines and then to gong-gong and ma-ma house... i loved begin the centre of attractions... muah

No comments: